hardware electromechanical | The difference between high voltage load switch and vacuum switch
1. The high-voltage load switch can be broken with load and has the function of self-extinguishing, but its breaking capacity is very small and limited.
2. Generally, the high-voltage isolating switch cannot be disconnected with load. There is no arc extinguishing cover in the structure, and there are isolating switches that can disconnect the load, but the structure is different from the load switch, which is relatively simple.
3. Both the high-voltage load switch and the high-voltage isolating switch can form an obvious disconnection point. Most of the circuit breakers do not have the isolation function, and there are also a few circuit breakers with the isolation function.
4. The high-voltage isolating switch does not have a protection function. The protection of the high-voltage load switch is generally protected by fuses, only quick-break and over-current.
5. The breaking capacity of the high-voltage circuit breaker can be made very high in the manufacturing process. Mainly rely on the current transformer to cooperate with the secondary equipment to protect. Can have short circuit protection, overload protection, leakage protection and other functions.
The high-voltage load switch is an electrical appliance whose function is between the high-voltage circuit breaker and the high-voltage isolation switch. The high-voltage load switch is often used in series with the high-voltage fuse; it is used to control the power transformer. The high-voltage load switch has a simple arc extinguishing device, because it can switch on and off a certain load current and overload current. However, it cannot disconnect the short-circuit current, so it is generally used in series with a high-voltage fuse for short-circuit protection.